Situated in the small hamlet of Routster, three and a half to four miles from the picturesque village of Giggleswick and the charming small town of Settle, the cottage is ideal for families, walkers, cyclists or those who just wish to visit this beautiful part of the country.
Stabling and guided rides on the many local bridleways using your own horse can be arranged at nearby farm.
This tastefully furnished holiday cottage has:
* Lounge with log burner, Freesat recordable TV and kitchen/dining area
* One double bedroom and one twin room, each having French windows opening onto a patio area
* Wet room with whirlpool bath and power shower
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Equipped with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, Playstation 2, DVD player, and a small selection of DVDs, Playstation games and books
* Highchair and travel cot can be provided on request
* Bed linen and towels are provided
* Initial basket of logs supplied
* Electricity and heating included in price
* Ample parking
Sorry, pets and smoking not permitted in the cottage.